It would help greatly if websites gave the correct address for the Cape Town office. One says Beach Road, Rondebosch and has a map showing a location nr UCT campus. Another says Beach Road, Seapoint. Now anyone living in Cape Town would probably guess that it's not in Rondebosch due to the lack of a beach! But, new residents and immigrants would be at a loss as to where to go.
3 weeks ago
As a modern business owner blogging is a vital game plan to reach your customers.
There are many reasons why that is the case, but these two stand out:
• You have a 434% higher chance of being ranked highly on Google if you have a blog as part of your website (Tech Client).
• Businesses using blogs as part of their content marketing strategy get 67% more leads than those who do not (Hubspot).
There is no disputing that blogging is important for your company, but blogging consistently is challenging.
You have to do keyword research, create titles, write the content (a good long-form blog post can consume to seven hours to put together) and post the content on your blog.
The good news is you do not have to do all this.
1. We can do keyword research for you (if you do not have keywords already).
2. Create catchy titles for your blog posts.
3. Create a content calendar with the various topics and the date when each blog post will be published on your website.
4. Publish the final blog post on your blog.
By doing this on your behalf or your clients we free your time to enable you focus on serving your clients better. You can rest easy knowing that someone else is taking good care of your blog.
It is like setting your business blogging on auto pilot!
Shown below are our business blogging bundles:
4 blog posts @ $97 per month
8 blog posts @ $197 per month
12 blog posts @ $297 per month
16 blog posts @ $397 every month
20 blog posts @ $497 monthly
Each blog post is 700+ words long. The price includes keyword research, calendar creation and publishing the final write up on your website.
*If you have the keywords and just require blog posts written for you the rate is $19.5 per 700-word blog post.
Get in touch with us at your earliest convenience to place your first order.
Business Blogging Specialist
1 month ago
Thank you for taking time to read this message.Best regards,
Below you will find a short overview of a study based on an analysis of 600,000 search queries, which then calculated the value of various local ranking parameters for each top-100 page.
Facts about Google’s Local Ranking
Is there at least one keyword in your list of keywords, like “keyword + City (or state)”, that you’d like to rank for?
If so, then you’ll find the information below extremely useful! These findings are based on a large-scale research effort on Google’s local ranking algorithm, and highlights the importance of various local SEO ranking factors.
But before I go into further detail, let me take a moment to remind you that we are running a 20% Discount Special Offer for all 20-70 DA backlinks.
So, let’s briefly answer the question:
What is the priority of local SEO investment?
Main Factors Impacting Local Ranking
1. Links. While everyone understands that backlinks play a crucial part in local ranking, the lesser-known secret discovered by the study is that they have the strongest correlation to positive ranking. What really matters is how old your links are, target keywords usage and word count of on-page content. All of which helped towards creating positive local rankings.
2. Website factors. Not surprising, but use of the target keywords and the number of words on a page appeared to make a difference. Location pages with a lot of content tend to do better than those with smaller amounts.
3. Citations. While citations are important to establishing authority of a site, interestingly, the study found that citation did little to disrupt a site from its local ranking, especially if the site is already in Google’s Local Pack. This does not mean citation problems shouldn’t be fixed. It just confirms that while foundational in nature, citations do little to improve local rankings.
4. Factors related to Google My Business. The study’s results showed that, while inclusive in and of themselves, having a more complete Google My Business page did result in better local rankings. Given how these factors work, it’s difficult to determine the precise contribution of GMB factors to positive page rankings. However, factors such as verified business ownership, photos and good reviews in your GMB profile all helped with enhancing local rankings.
So, what does this mean
for your Local SEO Ranking strategy?
Well, for starters, you do need to tackle your citation issues ASAP.
And, if you are competing in a particularly competitive niche, you need to start acquiring backlinks – high-quality ones! – at the earliest. But more significantly, the results of the study lead us to conclude that Google’s organic Local SEO Ranking algorithm holds a lot more sway on Local Pack ratings than it did prior to its Pigeon upgrades.
Let a team of Pros give your site a Local Boost
With years of experience on our side, and in-depth knowledge of how Google’s Local SEO Ranking algorithm works, our team of professionals have already helped many of our clients:
- get high quality backlinks (you can get the same now with 20% discount)!
- enrich their site with top-notch content
- get a long list of the citations as a BONUS for any of our backlinks package!
And that’s exactly what we’re offering you today! But you need to act NOW to take advantage of our special 20% discount offer, because the window is closing fast.
CEO, Assured SEO & Digital Consultancy
1 month ago
Increase your website's worldplaces.me rankings, traffic and domain authority using our PBN backlink service. We are constantly acquiring very powerful domains with excellent metrics and rich history and turning them into Private Blog Networks (PBNs). We then post guest posts to these sites with do follow backlinks, which in turn enables us to rank almost any type of a website for a set of chosen keywords from any niche.
We specifically acquire expired domains that have backlinks from authority sites such as famous magazines and newspapers (i.e. Allure, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, New York Times, BBC, CNN, etc.). All of our domains have excellent domain authority, trust flow, a clean backlinks profile and no spam. These are basically domains that were once popular brands and businesses that acquired a lot of authority backlinks and were subsequently dropped. We then researched and acquired all such powerful expired domains and turned them into PBNs.
Our PBNs are hosted on different servers with unique IPs and no footprints. All of our PBNs are indexed and in good standing with the search engines.
We are constantly creating backlinks for every single domain to increase the domain authority.
Building a quality PBN has costs us in excess of tens of thousands of dollars as we had to acquire very expensive expired domains at auctions, unique hosting and IPs for every site and employ a large team to set everything up.
How it works
1. Send us your website URL/domain
2. Send us up to 50 keywords you would like to rank for on the search engines
3. We will create unique content/articles around your keywords/niche and post it on every PBN with a do follow backlink to your site.
4. We will create tier 2,3 and 4 backlinks by building backlinks to your guest posts/PBN links to increase the backlink equity flowing from them. These backlinks will include the actual PBN .com sites, forum posts, document sharing sites, web 2.0 sites, social media sites, social bookmarks, business directories, article sites and much more!
How this Will Help Your Website
In simple terms, a backlink from an authority site is counted as a vote of confidence from the search engines. The more quality backlinks you have pointing to your website, the higher you will be ranked on the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). Higher rankings will naturally lead to more site traffic, domain authority and revenue.
Acquiring guest posts is a very expensive and monotonous process that seldom yields any good results. Creating links on authority PBN sites is a surefire way of ranking quickly and inexpensively. A website without any backlinks will NOT rank.
Our PBN backlinks have been used to rank some of the leading brands in the world and they work exceptionally well every single time.
We are presently accepting all niches.
What you Will Receive
You will receive a file with the urls of the posts containing do follow backlinks to your website.
You will receive 100 backlinks from the below pool of domains. You will also receive in excess of 1,500 to 3,000 mixed and authority tier 1, 2 and 3 backlinks from top article sites, social media, business directories, social bookmarks, forums and document sharing sites!
1 month ago
What you get: We remove all viruses, malware, optimize for top speed, and leave you with protection against future infections.
Where: We set up a one-time secure remote connection to your computer to get the job done from anywhere with an internet connection.
When: Most of the time it takes 90 mins or less to complete the job.
Who: A certified Nerd Skills technician works with you the customer to get the job done quickly & easily.
Why: Your computer has slowed down, you see lots of notifications, and pop-ups that you have no idea where they came from.
Our Guarantee: 100% Satisfaction. Fix it or your money back. 305-707-5204